Careers at QuickFi
Everyone should find meaning in their work.
Careers at QuickFi
Do you want to join a company that understands its success and is entirely dependent upon the talent and dedication of its employees? Do you want to work for leaders previously recognized by Fortune Magazine, Inc Magazine and the Best Companies Group for building one of the most successful, employee-friendly companies in the United States?
QuickFi may be a great workplace for you.
Why work at QuickFi?
We have a very open and collaborative environment and we’re playing a pivotal role in shaping business financing for the better. Our products have a meaningful impact by improving the success of our clients’ businesses.
Our commitment to our core values and a diverse, inclusive, employee-centric culture fuel a deeply engaged, high performing organization.
an excellent place to work by industry
organizations and by our own employees.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We Value Our People
Life / Work Balance
Be There When It Counts
Learn And Grow
Commute Your Way
We've Got Your Back
We Give Back
At QuickFi, our teams are stacked with collaborative, creative, go-getters. If you…
- want to work somewhere where you’ll make a massive impact,
- love working in team-based environments,
- welcome challenges and utilize problem-solving skills,
- have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills,
…apply for a position at QuickFi today!
Translate business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and various integrations. Ensure our custom developments are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained. Research and advise on proactive best practices for Salesforce solutions, including update cadences, data hygiene, and effective reporting across the sales organization. Work on a variety of Salesforce support and enhancement requests, and serve as a technical operations resource for Salesforce and other systems, and the relationship between these systems.
The Operations Manager oversees the processes that enable business customers to seamlessly complete the financing process for new business equipment. This individual will focus efforts on automating various business functions with goals of improving the customer experience, and positioning the company for significant growth.
– Audit commercial equipment finance transactions to ensure all credit, documentation, and risk mitigation requirements are satisfied
– Work with development team to automate business processes
– Communicate directly with customers and equipment manufacturers
– Track, manage, and report on finance transactions
– Identify and implement ways to improve the customer experience
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Some experience in business finance preferred
– Desire and ability to help others (including customers, partners, and colleagues)
– Strong organizational and time-management skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
– Strong attention to detail
Aid our automated underwriting system by overseeing QuickFi’s credit underwriting processes. Maintain scorecard criteria, review financial documentation submissions, and create credit analysis reports.
Executive responsible for attracting new clients and business partners by innovating and overseeing the business development process. Responsibilities include driving business success by implementing a strong business development strategy, meeting with potential business partners, maintaining existing relationships, and monitoring market trends.Must have 8+ years in executive level business development with financial services firm.
Plan and direct the firm’s internal and external communication strategies. Responsibilities include developing and implementing communication strategy, media outreach, research and write press releases, event planning, and award application submissions.
Must have Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or a related field. A minimum of 2 years experience in communications strategy development.
Internship opportunity for marketing professionals to learn and develop skills in the digital marketing space. Candidate will learn strategies to acquire and retain customers and target every stage of the funnel through strategic and tactical channel experimentation and non-linear buying journeys. Utilize strategic and innovative digital marketing concepts and technologies to achieve company milestones. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a plus, and a willingness to learn and experiment in a fast-paced environment.