Life at innovation finance
Everyone Should Find Meaning in Their Work
Do you want to join a company that understands its success is upon the talent and dedication of its employees? Do you want to work for leaders previously recognized by Fortune Magazine, Inc Magazine and the Best Companies Group for building one of the most successful, employee friendly companies in the United States?
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We Value our people
Life Work balance
Be there when it counts
With restaurants, cafés, and an A+ pizza shop just a step away, you have options. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks in case you need a little something extra.
Learn and grow
Commute Your Way
We've got your back
we give back
If you are reading this, you are one step closer to seizing a rare opportunity to be a part of something big. At Innovation Finance, we believe we have the potential to revolutionize the way businesses throughout America finance the assets they need to grow. You will be responsible for helping change a trillion-dollar per year commercial financing industry. Our ability to make an impact requires a team with diversity of experience, thought, and expertise. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Rochester, NY | Full Time
Just because you are good at numbers doesn’t mean you should be treated like one. As an Accountant at Innovation Finance, your unique skills will not be taken for granted. You will be challenged to use your talents to not only manage, but also help improve our strategy for successful financial management. If you are willing to invest your time and energy in us, we will return the favor by helping you reach your full potential both as a business professional and as a person.
Warning: We appreciate and recognize awesome work – we can’t help it! So if you’re the type of accountant that prefers to sit behind a desk, do the bare minimum, and never talk to anyone, this probably isn’t going to be a good fit.
• Prepare and review journal entries to assist in the accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements, including managing month-end close processes.
• Complete and review account reconciliations including maintaining necessary supporting documentation.
• Prepare and interpret reports and analysis related to financial performance, trends, budgets and forecasts.
•Maintain a working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Assist in the coordination of audits and examinations.
• Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in Accounting or Finance • 1-3 years of professional accounting experience is preferred, but will consider entry-level candidates • Understanding of GAAP and financial reporting experience • Strong verbal and written communication skills • Proficiency in computer applications, including Microsoft Excel and general accounting software programs • Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills • Possesses the continual desire to learn, grow and perform meaningful work